Reality CheckMichael Vladeck conducted several parenting workshops in the Reality Check series over the course of the 2016-17 school year. He also offers these parenting resources online.
Michael Vladeck is a nationally recognized expert in teaching conscious parenting, and helping parents raise balanced, grounded, and emotionally intelligent children in our current digital culture, while deepening connection and avoiding power struggles. He has been a family counselor and coach since 2004, helping parents and their kids on their relationship dynamics, personal transformation, and development.
"We would recommend his work to anyone who wants to experience more authenticity, connection and peace in relationship with their teenager.”
~ David and Robin Johnson, Parents, Boulder, CO
“Michael has a unique ability to connect with both parents and young people in ways that I have never experienced before. He “gets it” on so many levels. I credit Michael with having a pivotal and positive influence on our lives at a time when, without his help, things might have gone in a direction none of us wanted.”
~ Susan LaHoda, Parent, Boulder, CO
“As a mentor and spiritual teacher, he is inimitable. The time I spent with Michael is marked by a deeper understanding of the person I am, and the person I hope to become—he is a true role model for young adults.”
~ Kelsey McCabe, 18
Find more information about Michael Vladeck at michaelvladeck.com.
Michael Vladeck Video Excerpts:
- Lessening the Frequency of "Bad Parenting Moments"
- Why Working On Your Personal Issues is Essential to Creating Connection With Your Children
- How self-criticism can blind us from compassionate parenting
- Understanding Your Child's Perceptions of Reality
- No longer Arguing Over Reality - Getting Underneath the "Story" to Create Connection
- On Being "Perfect" and Helping Kids Get They Are Enough Exactly As They Are
- Creating Connection with Your Kids by Doing Your Own Inner Work
- The paradigm shift of relating more deeply with kids than ever before
- Why it is that your kids have never disrespected you
Michael Vladeck Blog Posts:
- 23 Ways to Keep Your Kids in Balance with Digital Media and Technology
- Any time that you can give a great and insightful speech, don’t….
- The heart of intimacy: the impact of curiosity and validation
Michael Vladeck Newsletter Articles:
- Parenting With Less Urgency
- Resolving Conflict: Getting Underneath the Story
- The Art of Imposing Rules onto Children’s Lives
- 3 Questions That Can Transform Your Relationship With Your Child
- Role-Modeling For Kids How to Deal With Frustration
For more information about this event or the Reality Check series, email firstname.lastname@example.org